Job Openings: Social Media Specialist
Location: 244 North Main St Spanish Fork, Utah
Studio location in the back of 244 N Main St.
Employment Type: Part-Time (20-30 hours per week)
My Sister's Closet Boutique was the first boutique on Main Street in Spanish Fork, Utah and now is quickly growing nationwide online. We offer trendy and affordable clothing to women of all ages and sizes. We believe everyone wants to look and feel their best everyday and no one should be excluded from feeling glorious. We are looking for someone to join our team and help grow My Sister's Closet to spread the word about what we are accomplishing here in our small town in Utah. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented person who is outgoing and loves working with the public. If you love social media, telling stories, and building an awesome community, this job is for you!
● Manage and create inspiring posts on MSC’s social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to drive sales and build the MSC community.
● Create, Schedule, and post content/giveaways to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
● Create inspiring captions to drive sales and engagement on all social platforms.
● Create and manage social media projects and campaigns.
● Create and maintain a social media content calendar to share with the marketing team.
● Research and analyze current and new hashtags, credits, and links.
● Manage the MSC community be responding to messages, comments, and tags.
● Interact daily with the MSC community by comments, messages, and sharing content.
● Encourage followers and customers to engage with our platforms by liking, commenting, sharing, and creating/ posting user generated content.
● Determine new opportunities to increase reach and engagement with potential customers and existing customers.
● Provide ongoing recommendations to improve account performance and growth including but not limited to; optimization and strategy opportunities.
● Create, manage, and track Paid social campaigns.
● Staying current with industry trends and best practices.
● Record and host Facebook Live videos in-store every Monday at 1pm.
● Strong knowledge and understanding of major social media platforms and analytics
● Strong web writing and content creation skills
● Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well in groups or independently
● Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, and be proactive
● Working knowledge of major paid social platforms. (Expert level not necessary)
● Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the marketing team.
● Ability to research and search the internet.
● Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
● Workplace flexibility (Able to meet Monday & Tuesday in Spanish Fork and work from home)
Bonus Skills, Not Required
● 1-2 years social media management experience with a focus on E-Commerce community building
● Graphic design experience to create graphics and images for content (blog, social media, newsletter, etc)
Tools to Become Familiar With
● Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Excel
● Reporting tools like Google Analytics
● Social Media Management tools: Buffer, Tailwind, Facebook for Business, Adobe Creative Suite, UNUM, Iconosquare, etc
Ready to Apply?
We can't wait to hear from you! Please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that attached resumes will not be opened so please include the resume in the email body itself.