Everyone’s favorite season is here, knit sweaters, pumpkin treats, and of course pumpkin patches. If you’re local to Utah, we’ve made a list of all of our favorite pumpkin patches so you can get a head start on your fall bucket list. As a bonus, we’re adding some of our favorite pieces to accompany you all fall long.
- Cornbellys, this is a classic and now they have two locations. It offers a pumpkin patch, corn maze, yummy treats, and so many slides and activities for littles. Both locations also have a hayride and bee train.
- Cornbelly's Corn Maze & Pumpkin Fest, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043
- Cornbelly’s Spanish Fork, 3687 W 5600 S, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Gordos Fun Farm, this our personally my favorite. It’s the cutest family farm with a petting zoo, cornbox, treats, and a hayride. They have baby animals that you can pet and even feed, plus they sell puppies there thay you can pet and interact with. It also has slides, cornhole and other yard games to play.
- 3259 W 5600 S Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Kuwahara Pumpkin Patch & Thriller Park, this is one of the most unique pumpkin patches in Utah. It has zombie paintball, fire dancing, a live DJ, bounce houses and food trucks. This one definitely needs to be on your fall bucket list.
- 12153 S 700 W Draper, UT 84070
- A Country Farm, this one is different than the others. It’s a place where you can come and pick pumpkins, as well as tomatoes, beets, watermelons, cucumbers and so much more. If you’re looking for a place for farm fresh produce, don’t forget to stop by.
- 4058 W 9600 S, Payson, UT 84651
These are just a few of the places we love to visit in the fall, if you live in Utah you know there are so many fun pumpkin patches and fall activities all over the state. But, what makes visiting these places even better? A stunning fall outfit, full of knit fabrics, rich colors and all things cozy. Here are a few of our favorites and how to wear them.
Sweater vests, this one is so versatile, wear it over a long or short sleeve depending on the weather, jeans, boots, and you’re good to go. It’s simple, but it adds such a stunning fall vibe. Plus, add one with more texture if you really want to spruce it up.
Bold sweater, this year colors aren’t going anywhere. Get a bold colored, patterned or solid sweater to add a fun pop of color while the knit texture sets the tone for fall. Pair it with your favorite style of jeans and cute booties.
A textured set, this is a favorite of mine because it’s so easy. If the top is a short sleeve and a fitted long sleeve for added warmth and a little extra touch of fall thanks to the layering vibe. Throw it on with your favorite boots or sneakers and a crossbody bag and you’re ready to go.
Bodysuit and trendy jeans, this one is so simple yet so stunning. Grab a bodysuit, i prefer one with texture and then get a trendy style of pants. Try a boyfriend fit, or wide leg style, something that will add that touch of uniqueness, while being easy to make your own.