There are so many things that come with Christmas- the lights, trees, gifts, and neighborhood gifts. However, one thing that can sometimes get missed is stockings. Rather than filling each stocking with candy, we have some ideas to help create a more meaningful one. Don’t worry we have all the best stocking stuffers!
- Stickers are such a cute idea. With the beloved Stanley cups and other insulated tumblers being the newest “must-have” a couple of cute stickers in a stocking is a perfect idea.
- This headband and hair turban will be reached for every time your loved one washes their face or hair. It’s a soft microfiber material that helps dry the hair without adding frizz.
- There really isn't anything that a cute makeup bag can't fix. If you don’t know how long ago you got your current makeup bag, it’s time to get a new one. We have some adorable ones for you to choose from. We personally love the checkered one since it’s so trendy right now.
- Scrunches. Do I need to say more? You can never have enough scrunchies. Great news, we have so many cute styles to choose from. Some with bows, some full of different textures, there’s a scrunchie out there for everyone.
- Claw clips are the cutest way to pull your hair up. We have clips that come in sets if you have multiple daughters or want one for yourself as well, and we have some sold separately. There are patterned ones and pearl ones, flower ones, and classic large ones.
- Chapstick holder, this one is genius. This chapstick holder clips right to your keys or keychain so it’s always easy to find. There are so many adorable designs to choose from!
- MSC BOUTIQUE GIFT CARD. This is all you need.
- Wrist Lanyard, not a fan of the neck lanyard? We got you! These wrist lanyards come in all different colors and patterns. It’s the perfect thing to add to your car keys.
- Makeup-removing cloths, are seriously magic. If you’re buying for a makeup lover, these need to be in your stocking. They remove makeup like it’s nothing and the best part, they are reusable.
- Silicone exfoliating pads are a must. These give you a perfectly exfoliated face every time! It’s not too rough or harsh on even the most sensitive skin. These will give you the cleanest, softest skin! You may just want to snag one for yourself.
- Sherpa-lined socks. There’s nothing better than cozy socks and these are the coziest. They come in a bunch of different colors with the softest inside lining. You’ll be wearing these all winter.
- Thread Wallets. These just might be my favorite wallets of all time. They are slim, yet still hold a lot. Plus they have a key chain so you can add it to your keys. These wallets stretch to hold all your cards and cash without any bulk.