It’s September, we’ve officially entered the ‘ber’ months and all the fall and fun activities can begin. While we can’t quite dress for fall due to the heat, we can bake like it. Today we’re bringing you 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies. That’s right, delicious pumpkin cookies with 3 ingredients and 20 minutes in the oven.
- One box of spice cake mix, or yellow cake mix. If using yellow cake mix, add in 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice.
- One can of pumpkin puree
- One cup of chocolate chips, or more if you like them more chocolatey. (I prefer semi-sweet, but it’s really up to you)
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Combine cake mix and pumpkin puree before folding in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto baking sheet and cook for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*Bonus* grab some cream cheese frosting to really make these cookies amazing.
Now, while we can’t go crazy with the chunky sweaters and layering, we can still add lightweight knits, fall patterns and colors into your wardrobe. Here’s some inspiration if you need a little help. The best part is these pieces will layer stunningly when the temperatures start to drop.