Favorite Fall Accessories
Previously on the blog, we’ve talked about what we wear throughout the fall, how to wear shackets, and what to wear for school or work. (if you missed them find them here) However, we can’t forget how to accessorize because that really sets every outfit apart. It takes a casual outfit from lazy to styled, from lacking to lavish.
- Crossbody Bags- Fanny packs tried to make a comeback, but the crossbody bag really stole its thunder. It’s like a fanny pack, but cuter and way less frumpy looking. Purses are out! It’s all about carrying only the essentials and ditching the endless pit of a bag.
- Pearls- We’re seeing more and more pearls! Not just stud earrings or solid pearl necklaces. They’re everywhere, especially in hair clips headbands, and unique earrings. They’re no longer on reserve for extra fancy occasions. Wear them with anything to add that extra dainty touch.
- Hair Claw Clips- Another thing from the 90s returns. (The moms of the 90s had this right.) A large claw clip is an easy and effortless way to throw your hair up and head out the door. It’s not damaging and you can take it out without leaving a kink.
- FLUTTERHABIT- Have you guys heard of these? They’re incredible! Forget going to a salon, dropping a fortune, and losing two hours of your day to get your eyelashes filled. These are eyelash extensions you do at home. They come with six sets and last up to five days. Click here to try them!
- Stacking necklaces- If you haven’t tried them, you need to! It adds an extra dimension and gives your neck a little extra style. We usually go for either a three-layered look, choker, long or longer. However, find out what you like, or grab one of ours that takes out the guesswork for you.
- Socks- It sounds silly, but it’s true. We used to make our own no-show socks, but now we let our micro-crew show. It’s almost like we flaunt them. We can thank Princesses Diana for this one! It’s a shame it took us so long to bring it back.