Temperatures are rising, the sun is staying around longer and to make things even better snow cone shacks are officially open for business. In other words, summertime is finally here! As the seasons change it’s only fair that your wardrobe changes too. You deserve and need new clothes for the warmer temperatures. In the upcoming weeks we have some of the cutest items coming to our shop. Perfect for all the warm weather activities you have planned for the summer.
Let’s be honest, we all dream of a relaxing summer but when you have kids, are a college student or work full time fitting in all the activities you want to do makes for a crazy couple of months. We don’t want you spending anymore time picking out an outfit than needed, this summer our pieces are all about being effortlessly gorgeous pieces that instantly create an outfit. Whether you will be spending all your summer at the ballparks or heading out for a picnic in the evening after a day of work, My Sister’s Closet has the perfect, summertime outfits to fuel all the activities.
Like we have said before and will probably say a thousand more times, at My Sister’s Closet we have pieces for all the different styles out there. There will be pieces in there for the everyday girl who loves cut off shorts and a graphic tee. For the trendy girl who loves wide leg pants and frilly tops. Or for the mom that finds a comfortable dress or jumpsuit is easier to throw on then trying to pair two pieces together. We are here for you, to help you feel confident and beautiful whenever you step outside.
Spur of the Moment:
- Play mud volleyball
- Adventure out on a local hike
- Take a picture of something you did everyday
- Have a movie marathon (bonus if you can have it outside!)
- Go thrifting (if you are local or close to our Spanish Fork store we have an entire consignment section!)
Needs Little Bit of Planning:
- Spend the entire day at the pool or beach, just don’t forget the sunscreen and snacks!
- Tie-Dye something, t-shirts, hats, bags; just get creative!
- Go to a drive in movie
- Have a paint fight
- Try to recreate a Pinterest DIY
- Go camping, bonus points if you can sleep under the stars and don’t forget the s’mores!
- Take a road trip with friends to a place you have never been
- Train and complete a fun run or dirty dash
- Attend an outdoor concert
- Visit an amusement park