Last spring and summer the biker shorts + oversized t-shirt trend really took off. Everyone was wearing graphic t-shirts, patterned biker shorts, whatever it was, you know what I’m talking about. Lucky for us, it’s not going anywhere this year. To make it even easier we’re bringing back our Sophia Set back in multiple colors and a size range of small-3X. If you haven’t tried them, hurry because they’re going quickly and it’s not even summer.
Reasons this set is a MUST-HAVE:
- One of the best things about these sets is the affordability, it’s only $34 for an outfit that’s all planned out for you.
- You’re really getting three outfits for the price of one, and they’re only $34 for the set. Wear it as a set, or swap out the top or bottom for three different outfits. Plus, we love the pop of color the shorts add when we pair them with a graphic t-shirt.
- The material is a literal dream, soft, stretchy, lightweight, what more could you want? Plus the shorts are high-waisted and we love how long and flowy the T-shirt is. To make it better, the top has slits on the side.
- It comes in NINE, yes nine colors, in sizes small-3X. Yes, it is hard to choose only one, and we don’t blame you for getting a couple of colors. You’ll be wearing your set multiple times a week, you’ll need more than one.
Styling & Accessorizing:
- You can’t go wrong with a crossbody/fanny pack style bag, they’re trendy, cute and so practical. They also don’t get in your way as a typical purse or over-the-shoulder bag would.
- Our personal favorite shoes to wear, white sneakers with white crew socks. The Princess Diana look is such a vibe.
- Now depending on what you're doing for the day depends on how you style your hair, but you can’t go wrong with a big claw clip for a messy, effortless style or a scrunchie for something more secure.