Holiday Wardrobe Essentials
Thanksgiving has come and gone, now it’s time to embrace the Christmas spirit fully. Almost everyone is going to the same functions, Christmas dinner, decorating cookies, Christmas movie marathons, white elephant parties, etc. Today on the blog we’re showing the essentials you'll need to get you through every event you have this holiday season.
- First you will want to keep an eye out for some dressier dresses! Now, if you don’t have a fancy Christmas dinner or a holiday ball this is your sign to plan one! Our holiday collection is full of stunning, bold, boujee dresses and pieces. Christmas also happens to fall on a Sunday this year so a new fancy dress is a must. (Can you imagine that sequin dress on New Year's Eve, stunning.)
- Next let's talk about chic sweaters. These sweaters are a dream. We especially love the, because of their unique colors and beautiful patterns. However, any of our sweaters will do. A cute sweater is perfect for cookie decorating, a family get-together, or your kids' Christmas recital. Just don’t forget some gold jewelry to accessorize.
- Everyone needs a dressy blouse, even if you are more of a casual gal. You can make the entire outfit dressy by pairing it with a skirt or dress pants, or jeans will look just as good if you’re worried about overdressing. A dressy top is perfect for a friend's white elephant party, a semi-casual Christmas dinner, or a New Year’s Eve Party.
- Comfy sets were made for Christmas movie marathons, hot chocolate, driving through lights, and Christmas Day. A cute, yet comfortable set will probably be your most worn piece(s) this season.
- Lastly, Christmas attire, this one is a given. It’s going to be your everyday sweatshirt, any casual holiday event needs a Christmassy touch. Plus we have the cutest holiday sweatshirts, the perfect cozy piece to cuddle up in (every day) from now until Christmas.