The holidays can either be the best time of the year or the worst. If you are a procrastinator they can be filled with stress and worry over finding the women in your life a perfect gift. Including today you have 26 days until Christmas Day and 26 days to find a gift for everyone on your list. Luckily you don’t have to do it alone, we have created this gift guide for all the women in your life, whether its a mother or a wife, sister or a friend, the tips you learn from this guide will reduce the stress and bring back the holiday cheer.
All of these items can be found online and shipped right to your door. You can get all your Christmas shopping for her done right in the comfort of your own home. Oh and to make it even better all these gifts are under $50.
‘’Giving Christmas gifts is like a sport to me. Finding or making that perfect something. It’s also like a sport to me because I always win”
1. This jumpsuit will definitely steal the show, not only is it incredibly cute but it’s comfortable and flattering as well. It features a looser style and its crafted in extremely soft material. Plus it comes in sizes small-3X and a couple different colors for you to choose from.
2. The perfect gift for the makeup obsessed, for $48 (a $140 value) she can try out all of Sephora’s best selling and favorite mascaras. It comes with nine mascaras and one primer.
3. Our basic textured skirts are a must have for every woman, with the array of colors and the affordable price, you might as well get one for all the women in your life. They’re a pencil skirt style and are made from soft and stretchy material. The best part is they are a one size fits most so you don’t have to fuss with sizing.
4. As a girl being always cold is just something that runs in our blood. Cuddling up in a plush, cozy blanket is something all of us girls look forward too, especially as the temperatures drop. This oversize knit blanket is the perfect gift to give the girl that’s always cold. Its extremely cozy and it’s unique and prettier than regular fuzzy blanket.
5. A girl can never have enough dresses, especially when its a dress that is as effortless and gorgeous as they come. This maxi dress is flattering, comfortable and comes in all different colors for you to choose from. If you are worried about sizing it comes in sizes small-3X.
6. We all know a ridiculously organized person, the perfect gift for them is definitely one of these gorgeous bloom planners. There are so many designs and layouts to choose from and they are all on the cheaper end to ensure you don’t break the bank.
7. For the girl that’s always cold this pullover is a must have. The sherpa material is incredible, it’s extremely cozy and cuddly soft. Trust me, she won’t leave the house without it. It comes in a few different colors and sizing small-3X to make your job a little easier.
8. Does this girl have everything? I’ll bet she doesn’t have an invisibobble, these hair ties are perfect for the woman on the go. The coils keep your ponytails tight without leaving a kink in your hair. She can go from work to a night out without having to fix her hair.
9. Have you ever heard of a skin gym? If you haven’t you need to try one of these babies, you’ll be hooked. It promotes skin elasticity, improves blood circulation and skin tone, as well as reduces puffiness, dark under eye circles, eliminates toxins and reduces pore size. If the woman in your life loves a good spa day, this gift is downright perfect.
10. Is the woman in your life a mother, wife, or someone that loves sentimental things? If so you really can’t go wrong with a gorgeous birthstone ring. These birthstone rings from Made by Mary are dainty, feminine and perfect to add a little bling to your girls life.
Anyone of these gifts is sure to make for an awesome Christmas morning. Plus with their affordability you might want to grab more than one, or something for yourself! One of the best parts about this gift guide is they can all be bought from the comfort of your couch and sweats.